Re: zoom meeting, help

Nimer Jaber

Hi there Dave,

Just use the link you've been given. If it does ask for the pass code, enter that in. As long as you are using the link, you won’t need the meeting ID unless you want to call in by phone rather than using Zoom app.

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021, 07:51 David Mehler <dave.mehler@...> wrote:
Hello,

I've got a zoom meeting Monday that I need to attend. I've never used
zoom before. I've got a tablet and a phone I'll use one of those, both
running android, and I've got a zoom link, plus a meeting ID and a
password. My question is what do I do with all of that? I'm
apprehensive about this meeting and would like to ensure I'm able to
attend.

Any zoom advice appreciated.
Thanks.
Dave.