Re: help problems with thunder bird and my second gmail account

Benz

Hi,

Thunderbird tools menu, account settings.
To create second gmail account, did you use the Add Mail Account option in account actions?

Benz

On April 15, 2021 12:54 PM, heather albright wrote:
Hello I have 2 gmail accounts and I am setting them up as separate accounts. One account is set up and working in thunder bird. but, It says server already exists. So how do I set up 2 accounts with gmail for thunder bird? I saw this was an issue but, the person gave a visual answer to that question. Thank you, this is the first time of me using thunder bird!
THANK YOU,
Heather
Sent from Mail for Windows 10