Re: help problems with thunder bird and my second gmailaccount

Gene

If you send the visual answer, we may be able to figure out what to do from it. I would think it might have something to do with manually entering information and not allowing the automatic search for account system to look or if you get that message, there may be a way to bypass it and set up the second account manually.

But an automated system would find that you have already set up an account and give you some sort of message.

From: heather albright
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2021 11:22 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] help problems with thunder bird and my second gmailaccount

Hello, I am trying to clarify what I am trying to achieve. I had already set up my first gmail account with thunder bird and it works great. But, when I tried to set up a secont gmail account, it gives me this message below which I found that someone had this issue too with their second account ! They sent a visual answer to the solution, I am looking for step by step solution to this problem; please. So I can set up my other gmail account with thunder bird. See the below text: :”Ive been looking for support on how to add multiple gmail account in

thunderbird but I didnt find any. I successfully set up the first gmail

account but when i try to add the next gmail account, I encounter the

message saying " server already exists" How do i troubleshoot it?”

thank everyone for any help with this!

Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10