From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe Orozco
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2021 6:37 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Outlook and Google calendar question

I use a program called Sync2. I don't remember the site, but a Google
search should bring it up. It'll sync your Google contacts, Calendar,
and Notes, but mind you, it is a paid program. I think I paid
something like $30 for it. I was not able to find a free solution.
Outlook won't sync up with Google on its own. Of course, I would be
all too happy to be proven wrong.--Joe

On 4/15/21, Madison Martin <madisonmartin463@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
Is it possible for me to somehow sync my Google and Outlook calendars? If
this
is possible then I'd really appreciate if someone could tell me how to do
it.
The reason I ask is because I've been trying to add my favourite sports
teams'
schedules to my Outlook calendar with absolutely no luck so yesterday I
decided
that since I have a google account that I'd try and add them to my Google
calendar and knock on wood I think it worked, but I really don't want to
have
to log into my Google account everyday just to check my calendar. I'm using
the
latest versions of Jaws, Edge, Office 365 and Windows 10, but I also have
Google
Chrome and Firefox installed so if it'd be better for me to use one of
these
browsers then I can do so. Really hope someone can help me!!! Thanks
Madison