From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: April 16, 2021 6:03 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] gmail folder pain question

I don't know if or how long it will take before someone with experience of doing
this will respond but I may have found something helpful. In playing around on
the web site, I almost never use it, evidently you have to be in something where
you would use the calendar to see the tab. I don't know where else you might
see it, but I saw the tab while in an opened message.
I didn't see it when I was on the main page for my Gmail account. This may help
you do what you want.