From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2021 11:08 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] zoom meeting, help

I can't comment on the tablet app. On the desktop application, open zoom
and tab around. It should be selfexplanatory what to enter where. Enter
the first item in whatever that field is and the pass code, the same as a
pass word, in the second field which I believe says passcode. You can move
through whatever is their by tabbing.

Enter the information, then tab to whatever is appropriate, I think there is
a join meeting button. I do it but I don't particularly try to remember
exact wording.

Try entering the information and joining the meeting. Even though the
meeting isn't going on now, you should get to some sort of waiting screen if
you enter the information correctly.