Re: help problems with thunder bird and my secondgmailaccount

heather albright

Thank you I got my account to work. Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Friday, April 16, 2021 11:22 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] help problems with thunder bird and my secondgmailaccount

Hello, I am trying to clarify what I am trying to achieve. I had already set up my first gmail account with thunder bird and it works great. But, when I tried to set up a secont gmail account, it gives me this message below which I found that someone had this issue too with their second account   ! They sent a visual answer to the solution, I am looking for step by step solution to this problem; please. So I can set up my other gmail account with thunder bird. See the below text: :”Ive been looking for support on how to add multiple gmail account in

thunderbird but I didnt find any. I successfully set up the first gmail

account but when i try to add the next gmail account, I encounter the

message saying " server already exists" How do i troubleshoot it?”

thank everyone for any help with this!

Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Friday, April 16, 2021 5:33 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] help problems with thunder bird and my second gmailaccount

Hi,

Thunderbird tools menu, account settings.

To create second gmail account, did you use the Add Mail Account option

in account actions?

Benz

On April 15, 2021 12:54 PM, heather albright wrote:

> Hello I have 2 gmail accounts and I am setting them up as separate accounts. One account is set up and working in thunder bird.  but, It says server already exists. So how do I set up 2 accounts with gmail for thunder bird? I saw this was an issue but, the person gave a visual answer to that question. Thank you, this is the first time of me using thunder bird!

> THANK YOU,

> Heather

>  

>

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.