Re: help problems with thunder bird and my secondgmailaccount

heather albright

Thank you I got my account to work. Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: heather albright via groups.io
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2021 11:22 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] help problems with thunder bird and my secondgmailaccount

Hello, I am trying to clarify what I am trying to achieve. I had already set up my first gmail account with thunder bird and it works great. But, when I tried to set up a secont gmail account, it gives me this message below which I found that someone had this issue too with their second account   ! They sent a visual answer to the solution, I am looking for step by step solution to this problem; please. So I can set up my other gmail account with thunder bird. See the below text: :”Ive been looking for support on how to add multiple gmail account in

thunderbird but I didnt find any. I successfully set up the first gmail

account but when i try to add the next gmail account, I encounter the

message saying " server already exists" How do i troubleshoot it?”

thank everyone for any help with this!