From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of enes saribas
Sent: April 18, 2021 9:59 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] if you were getting a new computer.

As I said though, programs are getting bigger. I'd go with at 16 gb if budget allowed to be safe. But the 512 drives have more  write capacity before they have to be replaced, and also faster write performance.

On 4/18/2021 9:04 AM, John Holcomb II wrote:

I don’t think most normal users would need 512GB.

IT really depends on what he is doing.

With read/write at 500 MB for a Sata-based SSD, he doesn’t need to worry too much about that either.

I’d say  a Core I5 would do it. AMD vs. intel either of these would be fine.

We have no idea what kinda budget he is working with so THESE are just some points to consider.

I do however agree with the 8GB ram.

John