From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Holcomb II
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2021 1:11 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] if you were getting a new computer.

Yeah SSDs really do make a difference in my experience.
But having said that there's no real need for most to get more than 256GB.
Now there's one thing to keep in mind though.
If it’s a laptop, and everything is sottered onto the board, then no upgrades would be possible, in that case if you can future proofing wouldn't be a bad idea.
John