From: Janet
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2021 3:10 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] if you were getting a new computer.

Gene,
Everyone has their own opinion , everyone might use their PCs in different ways than you do. In short, however someone wants to use their PC, is just entirely up to them. You like, all the rest of us are most definitely entitled to your own opinion, and there is nothing wrong with that. If someone asks for an opinion, that is all we can give is our opinions.

Janet