Re: NVDA users

Monica Jones

Ron, I agree. Though I'm good at figuring out stuff on my own, I find the manuals and guides to be very helpful. They can be very interesting as well because there are times I find out things I hadn't found yet. I love reading; it's a world of discovery.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Canazzi
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2015 1:01 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] NVDA users

Hi Matt,

The keystrokes are similar to that of JAWS--the JAWS of the older
versions. alt + control + up.down and left/right arrows. This is
explained in the user guide.

If one wishes to try and transition even partially from one screen
reader to another, one should read the manual or user guide. It really
helps.

On 12/5/2015 8:53 PM, Matt wrote:
Ok, what is tables commands for NVDA ? is it T and does NVDA need to be set
up some special way?

Matt.from.florida@...