Re: HP laptop : How to enter safe mode?

Gene

I don't remember if or what I said when he asked that. I don't have Windows 10. I don't know how you do a Windows 10 reset. As I recall, another list member described in detail how it is done. Whether I responded and said I don't know how it is done, I don't recall. I may not have either as an oversight or because I saw the explanation from someone else on the list so I didn't need to respond.

I'm right and yet, you keep insisting I'm not. Prove it? Do a Google search on Windows 10 reset and learn about it. I don't thing the feature that a lot of computers have that restores the computer to its factory state is even called reset and it is not initiated from within Windows. You initiate it before Windows boots. the procedure is initiated differently on different brands and models of computer. Reset was one of the new features in Windows 10 and it received publicity when Windows 10 came out because it allows you to put a clean copy of Windows 10 on the machine. You shouldn't have difficulty finding information about it.

From: Janet
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2021 10:13 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] HP laptop : How to enter safe mode?

Gene,
I’m not in any mood to debate with you especially regarding the reset feature, as we went through all that maybe a month ago. What I meant when I said you didn't answer Keith was you told him to do a reset, and that would put a fresh copy of Windows 10 on his PC, and he replied by asking you how can he do that, and you never replied. This is correct about the reset feature. You said I was wrong then, and now you're still saying I'm wrong, but you never can prove I’m wrong! If you want to know more about it, find it yourself, as I gave all the information to you maybe a month ago. You said I was wrong then, and you are still saying I am wrong, so prove I’m wrong! This is the last time I will talk to you about this, as I've been through all this with you before. You know Gene, if I say black, you will say white, if I say it's cloudy, you will say it's sunny! Enough is enough!

Janet

From: Gene