From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2021 9:15 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] if you were getting a new computer.

If that's the case, then worrying about getting an SSD may not matter much
for a lot of people.

The discussion may have helped people think about whether they want the size
SSD that comes in the machine. There is also the option of getting whatever
size is included and using a USB exgternal drive for extra storage. I don't
know about price comparisons between getting a higher capacity SSD drive and
an external USB one.