From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of enes saribas
Sent: April 18, 2021 11:27 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] if you were getting a new computer.

I would think they would. The DACs on newer pcs are terrible quality.
Speech or music could sound clearer. But laptops come with crappy dacs they don't even use soundcards.

On 4/18/2021 11:28 PM, Monte Single wrote:
YHes,

I know why different people use different graphics cards?chips.
I was using it as an example of how the price of a computer can be dramaticly increased with the addition of 1 different component.
The average blind user woujld not appreciate the addition of a high-end sound card either.