Re: win 7 questions

Monica Jones

I can see why this would be valuable. I hope I kept the instructions; I might want to creat one for myself. I think I did save it.

From: Loy
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2015 7:11 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] win 7 questions

Although its name suggests perhaps even grander capabilities, Windows enthusiasts are excited over the discovery of a hidden "GodMode" feature that lets users access all of the operating system's control panels from within a single folder.

By creating a new folder in Windows 7 and renaming it with a certain text string at the end, users are able to have a single place to do everything from changing the look of the mouse pointer to making a new hard-drive partition.