From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of enes saribas
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2021 5:54 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] if you were getting a new computer.

And you see the people not doing the extra hundred dollars complaining about stuttering audio, slow boots, hard drive and OS crashes and general issues. Seriously buying a high quality pc, E.G, an R7/9, 16-32 gb ram, samsung SSD is one of the best quality investments youv can make, and you probably could use it 6-7 years, because my 8 core processor likely will stay current for at least that long.

On 4/19/2021 3:22 AM, chris judge wrote:
Well, I usually allow myself a new PC every five years or so whether I need it or not. I'll never have to worry about the expense of owning a vehicle. I use my PC constantly for work and pleasure and the sake of a few hundred dollars really doesn't make much difference to me, so I usually tend to go a bit high end.

Chris Judge