Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] podcast recording on iPhone

What mick do you have?

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kay Malmquist
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 5:00 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Well, I'm back.  I got the mic and it seems to work, but I can not get any sound from the monitoring jack on the mic to come out.  The only thing I hear is voice over from my iPhone.  When I listen to the recording I have made, I can hear the volume being  adjusted and everything else that I am playing back through the recording.  I was just using the voice memos app.  Any ideas?

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won't need to tell anybody it does. Light houses don't fire cannons to call attention to their shining - just shine.
Dwight L. Moody – 1837-1899, Evangelist and Publisher