Re: How to I send a web link from Chrome?

Gene

You don't have to select the address in the address bbar. It is already selected. Just copy. This is generally true in Windows browsers, at least it is in Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome based browsers.

From: John Holcomb II
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 5:10 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to I send a web link from Chrome?

One way to do it is to press Alt+D, which brings you to the address bar.
Then, press home to make sure you're at the beginning of the address.
Next, press ctrl+shift+end to select the entire address.
Press Ctrl+C to copy the address
Next open your email and start to compose it
Once in the body of the message, press Ctrl+V to paste that puppy in
there.
Maybe not the shortest way to go about it but it gets the job done.
John