Re: How to I send a web link from Chrome?

Carolyn Arnold

Thanks. I will keep these instructions and apply them.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Holcomb
II
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 6:11 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to I send a web link from
Chrome?

One way to do it is to press Alt+D, which brings you to the
address bar.
Then, press home to make sure you're at the beginning of the
address.
Next, press ctrl+shift+end to select the entire address.
Press Ctrl+C to copy the address
Next open your email and start to compose it Once in the
body of the message, press Ctrl+V to paste that puppy in
there.
Maybe not the shortest way to go about it but it gets the
job done.
John