Re: NVDA keyboard list

Hi, here you go;

https://dequeuniversity.com/screenreaders/nvda-keyboard-shortcuts

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

On 21 Apr 2021, at 1:35 PM, heather albright <kd5cbl@...> wrote:

Hello, does anyone know where I can find a file for NVDA commands. I am working with a person and they find the guide overwhelming that comes in the NVDA user guide. I wish they would just have all the commands separated.  I know why they did the guide like they did by listing all the commands touch, laptop and desktop. But, this person just wants the commands for a desktop and not all the other info. They are very overwhelmed with to much info and they do not know how to skip the info they do not need.

I do not want them to be discouraged and I want them to use their computer. If anyone knows where I can find  an NVDA command file list, please let me know. Thank you, Heather