From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: Monday, April 5, 2021 4:26 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] looking for computer speakers with volume knob on speaker

Hi all,

Can anybody recommend a set of computer speakers that has the volume knob on one of the speakers? I recently bought a set of speakers but they have an inline volume and I'd rather the volume be on one of the speakers to make it easier to reach.

I'd also like to get them from amazon because I have a gift card I need to use.

Thanks.

Troy

https://www.avg.com