Re: Outlook and Google calendar question

Bharat

Hi Joe,

It's working. i just created an event on my windows calendar & it
showed up & i got notified by google calendar via Chrome. So, it
just works.

do let me know how does it go for you.

Thank you,

Bharat.

On 4/21/21, Bharat via groups.io <bharat.b=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Request you to have a look at the below link. It allows you to have
your google calendar with the windows10 calendar app.

I have done it & you should also give it a shot.

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-get-google-calendar-on-windows-desktop-4687506

Thank you,

Bharat.

On 4/16/21, Joe Orozco <jsoro824@gmail.com> wrote:
I use a program called Sync2. I don't remember the site, but a Google
search should bring it up. It'll sync your Google contacts, Calendar,
and Notes, but mind you, it is a paid program. I think I paid
something like $30 for it. I was not able to find a free solution.
Outlook won't sync up with Google on its own. Of course, I would be
all too happy to be proven wrong.--Joe

On 4/15/21, Madison Martin <madisonmartin463@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
Is it possible for me to somehow sync my Google and Outlook calendars?
If
this
is possible then I'd really appreciate if someone could tell me how to
do
it.
The reason I ask is because I've been trying to add my favourite sports
teams'
schedules to my Outlook calendar with absolutely no luck so yesterday I
decided
that since I have a google account that I'd try and add them to my
Google
calendar and knock on wood I think it worked, but I really don't want
have
to log into my Google account everyday just to check my calendar. I'm
using
the
latest versions of Jaws, Edge, Office 365 and Windows 10, but I also
have
Google
Chrome and Firefox installed so if it'd be better for me to use one of
these
browsers then I can do so. Really hope someone can help me!!! Thanks
Madison