Re: Outlook and Google calendar question

Madison Martin

This looks interesting and useful, but it doesn't look like it's screen-reader user friendly... I use Outlook, not the Windows calendar app.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bharat
Sent: April 21, 2021 12:18 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Outlook and Google calendar question

Request you to have a look at the below link. It allows you to have your google calendar with the windows10 calendar app.

I have done it & you should also give it a shot.

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-get-google-calendar-on-windows-desktop-4687506

Thank you,

Bharat.

On 4/16/21, Joe Orozco <jsoro824@gmail.com> wrote:
I use a program called Sync2. I don't remember the site, but a Google
search should bring it up. It'll sync your Google contacts, Calendar,
and Notes, but mind you, it is a paid program. I think I paid
something like $30 for it. I was not able to find a free solution.
Outlook won't sync up with Google on its own. Of course, I would be
all too happy to be proven wrong.--Joe

On 4/15/21, Madison Martin <madisonmartin463@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
Is it possible for me to somehow sync my Google and Outlook
calendars? If this is possible then I'd really appreciate if someone
could tell me how to do it.
The reason I ask is because I've been trying to add my favourite
sports teams'
schedules to my Outlook calendar with absolutely no luck so
yesterday I decided that since I have a google account that I'd try
and add them to my Google calendar and knock on wood I think it
worked, but I really don't want to have to log into my Google account
everyday just to check my calendar. I'm using the latest versions of
Jaws, Edge, Office 365 and Windows 10, but I also have Google Chrome
and Firefox installed so if it'd be better for me to use one of these
browsers then I can do so. Really hope someone can help me!!! Thanks
Madison