Downloads Fail With Any Browser

Mike B.

Hi All,

I can download a file with Windows 10, but I can't using Windows 7.  It's the same exact URL.  I can download this file with any browser on Windows 10, but it won't download with any browser with Windows 7.  With Windows 7 the download will start, but it'll fail from anywhere from a few seconds to a couple of minutes, where with Windows this 1.1 GB file will fully download in a couple of minutes.  I am not getting any errors or security messages on the Windows 7 computer at all, it's like the download is timing out.  I tried different ethernet cables and ports and didn't help.  Does anyone have any idea as what I need to check?

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.