Re: Downloads Fail With Any Browser

Gene

I really don't think this will help, but I'm curious what would happen if you try a different download location.  Are you using the same download location with all browsers?

Gene

On 4/21/2021 8:20 PM, Mike B wrote:
Yes, I did.  The file would have never started downloading unless I activated the download button.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

----- Original Message -----
From: Gene
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 6:04 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Downloads Fail With Any Browser

When I went to the page by pasting the address into my browser, I had to
press a download button to start the download.  Didn't you have to do that?

#1:

pinghttps://fromsmash.com/7phJWfNq.v-it

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\mike>pinghttps://fromsmash.com/7phJWfNq.v-it

#2:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\mike>ping https://fromsmash.com/7phJWfNq.v-it
Ping request could not find host https://fromsmash.com/7phJWfNq.v-it. Please
che
ck the name and try again.