Netgear NightHawk Router Help Required

Ron Canazzi

Hello Group,

Well, I thought I had it all figured out. I looked up the default log in for the Netgear Nighthawk router including IP address 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 and the default user name and password: admin and password. I tried logging in that way and I got the 'authentication failed' message.  They want me to type in the serial number that is on the router label. Of course, I can't see it.

In addition, I tried logging in via the IOS app. They ask for the default password that again appears on the router label.  Again, I can't see it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"