Obtaining a private e-mail address from groups.io

Badih Zeinoun

Good morning folks from Lebanon!

I’m subscribed to some lists on groups.io and I noticed that some members have a private mails from that group and I have the desire to obtain one for myself.  It is very appreciated if someone could walk me in a step-by-step to obtain it illustrating if our screen-readers enable me to obtain it myself or a sighted helper is needed?  The screen-readers I’m currently using are JAWS the most latest version, NVDA the most latest version as well besides System Access.

Best regards,

Badih Zeinoun