Re: how to use open drive or google drive

Joe Giovanelli

Hi, John,

Thank you for the information about fromsmash. It offers anything I can imaginne wanting according to the information in this post.

When I go to that site, all I see is a link marked F, or another marked C. They don't seem to do very much. I see a place where it says: click or drag your files here.

I think I got a file placed but then what? Somehow I guess I'm supposed to be able to copy a link for sending to those who I want to hear my music. I couldn't find it.

Maybe it's righgt here, but I don't get it!

Joe G

On 4/23/2021 12:20 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:
Omg, yes it was this list and its awesome!
I love fromsmash.com
Joe if you are on a PC, you can upload the file from the browser with no file size limits.
If its under 2GB for free users then it'll be available as soon as its done uploading to the smash servers.
If its over 2GB you'll have to wait 8 hours .
Premium users don't have this wait limitation and its only $5 a month.
They've got some Hella fast upload speeds, I was able to upload a gig file in less than a minute. Downloading a file is that fast, too. My speed is 100/100MB for my ISP though.
The files from my location downloaded and uploaded at around 14MB/Sec.

John