Re: how to use open drive or google drive

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

Google drive

hi

from accessibility central

Using NVDA with Google programs by Roger Benz

The following NVDA Youtube tutorials are courtesy of Roger Benz from Google. They cover Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides. To listen to these tutorials, please click on the link following each of the titles below:

Switch to the new Google Drive using a screen reader https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBDxYOR7CFY&feature=youtu.be

Getting started with Google Drive using a screen reader https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDaZgDXBsWI&feature=youtu.be

Ge

Not sure of open drive