Walking with NVDA

Nimer Jaber

  Hello everyone,

I am a host on the BlindTechGuys podcast. We will be interviewing Michael Curran and Quentin Christensen this evening, U.S. time, at 7:00 PM Pacific DST, 02:00 Monday, 26-Apr GMT. We will be discussing the origin and purpose behind NVDA, learning more about Mick and Quentin, asking questions that you may wish to know the answers to, asking about the future of NVDA, discussing the screen reader landscape, etc. Here are some things to note:

  • The link to watch the stream live is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7L9N9Z5Ijs
  • If you join us live this evening, or come in beforehand, you can ask your questions in the chat, or email contact@... with the subject line NVDA, we will ask those questions as time permits.
  • If you miss the live broadcast, as I am aware the timing isn't great for everyone, you can use that link to listen later, or you can check out the edited podcast form in a couple of days once it is edited and released to the major podcast services. You can listen using the victor reader stream, your smart speaker, a podcatcher, etc.
  • To check out past episodes of the BlindTechGuys podcast, please visit www.blindtechguys.com
  • If you find our content valuable, please consider subscribing either to the YouTube channel or the podcast, donating to us so we can keep bringing you great content, sharing it with your friends and letting everyone know about this event with the hashtag BTG on the various social platforms, and donating to NVAccess so they can continue doing their good work with NVDA.
  • To get in touch, you can fill out the contact form on our website.  Alternatively our direct email is contact@...
  • You can find and interact with us at the following:

Please be aware that the BTG is not affiliated with NVAccess, or this group, but I do believe this announcement is of interest to individuals following this forum.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

attachments for security threats.