From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of heather albright
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2021 12:02
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] surface laptops

Hello, I want to finally find a new laptop after almost 8 years, that is the last time I went and purcheased 1.

So I like the surface set up but, when I got it, I did not like how it sets up. It seens the screen is to heavy for the keyboard and it did not sit well unless you had a table handy. Are all the surfaces like this? I thought it would have the similar set up like my i-pad which I could type on my lap and the screen on the i-pad holds well. I am wondering if the magnets on the surface are not as strong as the ones off my i-pad?

It just seemed that my surface was to top heavy and it always wanted to flop over. So I set it back.

So someone told me to look in to a traditional laptop set up

But before I do this, is there a surface that has a better setup?

I liked the lightweight aspects of the surface along with the quickness of the surface.

Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10