From: Joe Orozco
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2021 9:50 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] surface laptops

Brydge makes keyboards for the Surface tablets, both the Surface Go
and the Surface Pro. Microsoft's own keyboard is not great for typing
on your lap, but Brydge makes a sturdy case that locks onto the bottom
of the tablet and effectively turns the tablet into a laptop. I'll be
writing a review of the case on my blog shortly. Thanks for reminding
me to make that a higher priority on my personal list.

Joe

On 4/26/21, John Holcomb II <jhii926@gmail.com> wrote:
Sony has not made laptops in a long, long time.