From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe
Orozco
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2021 2:34 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] surface laptops

I think the type cover works very well on a solid surface, and this coming
from a picky typer. I do see what Heather means about trying to use the type
cover on your lap though. Brydge sells directly and also via Amazon. They
make keyboards for both Surface tablets as well as iPads.--Joe

On 4/26/21, Marie Nelson <scribbles.mn@gmail.com> wrote:
I might be interested in hearing about these keyboards. However, if
setting

on a table, the type cover works well for me and otherwise I prefer to
use a

small wireless keyboard which uses a USB dongle.
Marie