From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of chris
judge
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 10:31 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] jaws and numbers

Hi. You make these changes under text processing.
Open the settings center with insert 6. Switch to the default JCF file with
control shift D.
Tab once in to the tree view of options.
Arrow down to text processing. If jaws says it is closed, press right arrow
to expand it.
Arrow down to number and date processing. Press right arrow to expand.
Arrow down twice to number processing. Press spacebar until it says,
controlled by synthesizer.
Tab to the ok button. Press spacebar.
This should do what you want.