Sailing with Samsung

Nimer Jaber

  Hello everyone,

The BlindTechGuys will be going live this evening, 7:00 PM Pacific, 02:00 UTC to discuss the latest happenings from Samsung during their spring event today. So come find out what happened, as well as the BTG's take on the events. Are we sailing in an exciting rapid-filled river, or down a calm stream? Come and find out! The link to watch the broadcast on YouTube, as well as to interact with us in the chat, is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EH-JC-4104

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

attachments for security threats.