Re: how to get to computers for the blind?

Gerald Levy

Well, well, howdy stranger, welcome back.  I hope you are feeling better.

Gerald

On 4/29/2021 10:41 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

In this case, Google is your friend.  I just conducted this particular search two days ago.  Go to Google and type in:

"computers for the Blind" Texas

If you put in Texas, you can skip all the AFB links that come up first. Please note that "Computers for the Blind" is in quotes, telling Google to look for this as a "string", all one term.   Net searching really isn't that hard.  May I recommend to you a book sold by NBP called Google it, by Anna Dresner.  $20.00 investment is well worth the price.

Ann P.