Re: how to get to computers for the blind?

Laz

When I ordered a computer from them some years back I became aware
that a couple of friends of mine had just ordered theirs as well. Mine
seemd to be fine while they both had to return theirs because there
were obvious problems with them. I even updated it successfully to
Windows 10. It served me well enough for a couple of years before
things started going wrong with it. I still have it but it won't start
up anymore. With the help of one of my sons I discovered it only had 3
gigs of RAM.

Stay well,

Laz

On 4/29/21, Steve Matzura <number6@noisynotes.com> wrote:
Is this the outfit in Texas? I know about a dozen people who've dealt
with them, and none have come away satisfied, either with hardware
received or support thereof. Caveat emptor.

www.computersfortheblind.org <http://www.computersfortheblind.org>