From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Laz
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2021 6:54 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how to get to computers for the blind?

When I ordered a computer from them some years back I became aware that a couple of friends of mine had just ordered theirs as well. Mine seemd to be fine while they both had to return theirs because there were obvious problems with them. I even updated it successfully to Windows 10. It served me well enough for a couple of years before things started going wrong with it. I still have it but it won't start up anymore. With the help of one of my sons I discovered it only had 3 gigs of RAM.

Stay well,

Laz

On 4/29/21, Steve Matzura <number6@noisynotes.com> wrote:
Is this the outfit in Texas? I know about a dozen people who've dealt
with them, and none have come away satisfied, either with hardware
received or support thereof. Caveat emptor.

www.computersfortheblind.org <http://www.computersfortheblind.org>