Re: Is this a Scam or Fishing Email, or is it real?

John Holcomb II

Gene, but it could be a link which redirects to something else…

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2021 1:46 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Is this a Scam or Fishing Email, or is it real?

I didn’t see that you had provided a copy of the message.  It does answer the question.  I still would treat it as phishing.  Also, you can see the underlying link they want you to go to.  I expect that it will not be to the web site.  It may lead to a site that looks like the web site.  I don’t know what e-mail program you are using but if you tell us, you should be able to be advised how to see that actual link, not the words that are displayed in the link.