From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 3:45 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how to get to computers for the blind?

I’d rather get a Windows tablet.

I’d like an idea of the price of a good Windows tablet.

Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 2:40 PM

Gene, I don't think you could find an iPad for less than a computer for the blind, but you could an Amazon Kindle, or for maybe the same price. Also, the RCA Pro is an Android tablet. I just simply, literally despised the keyboard that came with the one I had though. I thought it was clumsy and sluggish. I never gain proficiency on it, like I have, on all thingds, the screen one on my iPhone. It could be that I have worked harder on the iPhone, and had more information about how to use it than I did the one on that tablet. Nevertheless, the RCA Pro is a good buy, if they still have them.

Because of my tablet experience, I had no intention of getting a keyboard for my iPhone, and another reason for that was to have to have some kind of peripheral with it. On the tablet, the keyboard was attached, but it could be removed, and you could use just the touch screen, which was a big one, probably almost the size of one of a desk top.