Re: Pixel 4A and latest TalkBack

David Moore

Hi marie! I have that version of TalkBack already, and I have a pixel for a! I have the version of TalkBack that multi-finger gestures work great with, and all of the other great features. You should be able to get it from the Google Play store right now! Just go to the Google Play store, do a search for Android accessibility suite, and the latest update of TalkBack should be there for you to simply install. Have a great one, marie!

On Sun, May 2, 2021, 3:46 PM Marie Nelson <scribbles.mn@...> wrote:
Will the Pixel 4A with 5G get the latest talk Back and will it support the multi finger gestures?
Thanks, Marie

I'm a multitasker. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time!