Re: Issues with user accounts and passwords in Windows 10

Thomas N. Chan

There's only a few reason, you did key in the wrong password
The keyboard settings is sending the wrong character to it

Logically, from the information you given, itshould work if you did input the right password. Unless something is sending or keying the wrong info for you.
If you did reset the password, and the window did accepted it. Then it should work unless that user does not have administrative rights to do all you mentioned.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

Hello,  I have tried resetting the password for one of the accounts and it doesn’t work. I forgot to mention something else in my original message to the list. Installing software is also an issue, I’m unable to install programs.