Re: how to get to computers for the blind?

John Holcomb II

Yeah but you have to be in Ohio don’t you?

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Angela Randall
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 7:36 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how to get to computers for the blind?

That is so cool. I've been researching to get a new computer because my Chromebook doesn't work with software that I have to use with my crafting machine anyway another thing that might help you guys is 80 of Ohio for assistive technology of Ohio has computers for $60. I got my first laptop from there years ago and when I upgraded for school / college I got a new computer through the bsvi. Anyway that is it going to organization if you can afford it. You might check into that if something else doesn't work for me too.

On Sun, May 2, 2021, 7:16 PM Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

My tablet folded with its keyboard. I could put it in a big purse and take it anywhere.