JAWS Reverb

Joe Orozco

Hello,

I'm experiencing an issue where JAWS speech is coming across in an
annoying reverb fashion when I plug in 3.5 MM ear buds. I've seen this
issue before and have been able to turn off sound enhancements in
Control Panel; however, I am not seeing that option in my current work
computer. I do not experience the issue when I use a USB headset, but
as I have to work on two separate computers at once, I use the earbuds
under a second headset to keep track of two workflows simultaneously.
Everything was working fine this morning, and then Windows updated and
made my life miserable. A tad dramatic, I know, but the sound
distortion makes it hard to listen to JAWS. Can you suggest any fixes?

Thanks in advance,

Joe