From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2021 3:43 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how to get to computers for the blind?

I doubt it can read as quickly with as little distortion as Eloquence.  That’s one reason I use Eloquence.  And I wouldn’t be surprised if  Eloquence pronounces more words correctly without correcting them.  Talkback sounds pleasant, from the very little bit I’ve heard, but most symthesizers start to diminish in quality when listening at fast speeds.

Sent: Monday, May 03, 2021 10:19 AM

If TalkBack is used on the Android tablet purchased, as it
was on mine, it is better than anything available on
Windows.