From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2021 5:08 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] How to download Jarte

Lately, I have been having a lot of issues trying to download something, whether it is an app, program, music--using windows 7 or windows 10with MS Edge, and I have tried IE on windows 10.  At the moment I would like to download Jarte on my windows 10 computer, as I do not have MS Word on that computer and I cannot read the e-mails that are on my portable hard drive because of that.  I can read them fine on the windows 7 computer, but at times that particular computer is not available.  Could someone please give me step by step instructions on how to acquire and download Jarte?  Thank you very much.

Veronica