From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2021 6:28 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to download Jarte

In thinking about your question, it raises another interesting question, at least I find it interesting.  Are your e-mails saved as doc files?  I find it very interesting that Wordpad, in its later versions, won’t open doc files.  You may want JARTE anyway but in case you want something very simple and even smaller, I can send you a download link for the old XP Wordpad that can open doc files.

Gene