Re: How to download Jarte

John Holcomb II

If you’re using edge, hitting Ctrl+J will get you to the downloads area. The new one is more like a webpage.

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2021 10:57 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to download Jarte

Try downloading JARTE by using shift enter on the link.  I never updated Internet Explorer and my version is too old to test with.  But in the Brave browser, I had to press shift enter to get the Download to begin.  I suspect a popup occurs for the download and that it is being blocked.  Shift enter allows popups to popup.

In case that doesn’t work, here is a direct link to initiate the download which will probably work.

Gene

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, May 03, 2021 6:31 PM

This e-mail is on windows 7, and I see the link that you found in your e-mail on windows 10, but when I enter on that download, no download occurs.  The document is still there about the Jarte word processor.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Holcomb II
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2021 4:27 PM

I put download Jarte into google, the  first result:

Download the Jarte Word Processor

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2021 5:08 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] How to download Jarte

Lately, I have been having a lot of issues trying to download something, whether it is an app, program, music--using windows 7 or windows 10with MS Edge, and I have tried IE on windows 10.  At the moment I would like to download Jarte on my windows 10 computer, as I do not have MS Word on that computer and I cannot read the e-mails that are on my portable hard drive because of that.  I can read them fine on the windows 7 computer, but at times that particular computer is not available.  Could someone please give me step by step instructions on how to acquire and download Jarte?  Thank you very much.

Veronica

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.