Re: How to download Jarte

John Holcomb II

If you’re using edge, hitting Ctrl+J will get you to the downloads area. The new one is more like a webpage.

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2021 10:57 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to download Jarte

Try downloading JARTE by using shift enter on the link.  I never updated Internet Explorer and my version is too old to test with.  But in the Brave browser, I had to press shift enter to get the Download to begin.  I suspect a popup occurs for the download and that it is being blocked.  Shift enter allows popups to popup.

In case that doesn’t work, here is a direct link to initiate the download which will probably work.

Sent: Monday, May 03, 2021 6:31 PM

This e-mail is on windows 7, and I see the link that you found in your e-mail on windows 10, but when I enter on that download, no download occurs.  The document is still there about the Jarte word processor.