Re: another jarte question

Gene

I just downloaded JARTE and looked at the settings.  I didn’t see anything related to how the cursor is displayed.  Therefore, you may want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the program.  If you have NVDA and are satisfied to use it in JARTE, you might want to try it before doing diagnostic work.

Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2021 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] another jarte question

This is speculation but since you can read text using the JAWS cursor, that suggests to me that JAWS isn’t seeing the cursor for some reason.  Others who use JARTE may be able to comment on that further.  For the moment, the best thing to do might be to wait for other comments.  Perhaps there is a setting you can change in the program that will solve the problem.

Gene