Re: jaws term


the term for links is mouseover links.  I haven’t heard a term for other things.  It may be mouseover and then whatever it is, such as mouseover text, but I don’t know that.  I’m speculating.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2021 4:42 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] jaws term
What is it called when you hover over something on the web and text pops up?

Kimsan Song
If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at
Also, you may follow me on twitter:

Join to automatically receive all group messages.